This Alaskan mountain wall tapestry transports you to a fall sunset on Kodiak Island. The long grasses that cover the mountains in the summer have died in the cold and turned a beautiful golden brown. The mountain tops have their first dusting of snow. You sit on the side of the mountain in the sunshine, savoring the warmth because you know there will be few of these moments left until next summer.
• Made of lightweight fabric for easy hanging.
• Hand sewn with finished edges for a clean look that makes the artwork the center of attention.
• Made to order at a professional printing lab to reduce waste and ensure each product is made with care.
• Life happens, luckily tapestries are machine washable. Just use a gentle cycle with cold water and tumble dry on low.
• Processing time is currently 3-5 business days.
• Small - 60 x 51 Inches
• Medium - 80 x 68 Inches
• Large - 104 x 88 Inches
Interested in a different photo on a wall tapestry? Want a tapestry wall hanging with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC