These beach yoga leggings transport you to a beach in Fort Abercrombie State Park in Kodiak, Alaska. The beaches on the outer parts of Kodiak Island have smooth rocks, worn down by endless waves sending them crashing against each other. These rocks feel wonderful on the bottoms of your feet when they are warmed by the sun on a summer day. Although the ocean can be fierce with its incredible power, it also gives us wonderful gifts.
• Made of performance wear fabric that is manufactured with sustainable practices that uses 70% less water and energy than traditional fabric production
• Durable and stretchy for maximum comfort that retains its shape over time
• A stretchy elastic waistband makes these shorts very easy to move in
• Hand sewn and printed and will not fade after washing
• Care is easy! Machine wash cold, and tumble on low or hang to dry
• Made to order at a professional textile lab
• Processing time is currently 7-14 business days
3/4 length carpi leggings are available upon request.
• X-Small (US 0-2): 24" Waist, 35" Hips, 28.5" Inseam
• Small (US 4-6): 26" Waist, 37" Hips, 28.5" Inseam
• Medium (US 8-10): 28" Waist, 49" Hips, 29" Inseam
• Large (US 12-14): 31" Waist, 42" Hips, 29.5" Inseam
• X-Large (US 16): 33" Waist, 44" Hips, 29.5" Inseam
Interested in a different photo on a pair of yoga leggings? Want a pair of leggings with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC