This red sunset photography print transports you to a breathtaking Alaskan evening. The old saying "red sky at night, sailors' delight" is certainly true for summers nights in Alaska. Alaskan summer sunsets happen at around 2 am and our fishermen often don't stop working until the light is gone. These incredibly colorful sunsets signal the end of a long days work for sailors of Alaska. After taking a moment to soak in the beauty surrounding them they will crash in their bunks for a few hours until sunrise.
This print is available on photo paper, metal, or canvas. All prints are made to order at a professional printing lab. Processing time is currently 3-5 business days.
Photo Print Details:
- Printed on professional grade matte paper
- Available in six sizes
- Photos are unmatted and unframed
- No markings on the actual photo, only the shop name printed on the back
Metal Print Details:
- The photo is infused onto lightweight aluminum with rounded corners
- The colors are extremely clear and vibrant on these prints
- Easily cleanable surface
- Ready to go straight from the box to your wall with a simple tack or frame hook
- Print wraps around the 1.5 inch sides
- Printed on thick archival grade canvas for long lasting durability
- pH neutral and acid free meaning no yellowing with time
- Stretched over beveled pine that does not warp of bow
- Sawtooth hanging hardware included
- X-Small - 6x4 Inches
- Small - 12X8 Inches
- Medium - 18x12 Inches
- Large - 24x16 Inches
- X-Large - 30x20 Inches
- XX-Large - 36x24 Inches
- XXX-Large 40 x 27 Inches
Interested in this photo on one of my products? Choose any product in my store and I can create a custom item for you.
If you have any special requests please feel free to contact me.
©Laura G Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC