These lupine leggings transport you to a field lupine flowers on an Alaskan cliffside. Kodiak Island is often called the rock. The island is covered in about one foot of topsoil and volcanic ash, but underneath this thin layer is solid bedrock. The plants that grow in the wilderness on Kodiak are amazingly resilient. They survive with limited soil and can often be found growing in astounding conditions. These lupine flowers are a perfect example. They were growing directly out of a cliffside, hanging out over the ocean. These leggings remind you to never give up.
• Made of performance wear fabric that is manufactured with sustainable practices that uses 70% less water and energy than traditional fabric production
• Durable and stretchy for maximum comfort that retains its shape over time
• A stretchy elastic waistband makes these shorts very easy to move in
• Hand sewn and printed and will not fade after washing
• Care is easy! Machine wash cold, and tumble on low or hang to dry
• Made to order at a professional textile lab
• Processing time is currently 7-14 business days
3/4 length carpi leggings are available upon request.
• X-Small (US 0-2): 24" Waist, 35" Hips, 28.5" Inseam
• Small (US 4-6): 26" Waist, 37" Hips, 28.5" Inseam
• Medium (US 8-10): 28" Waist, 49" Hips, 29" Inseam
• Large (US 12-14): 31" Waist, 42" Hips, 29.5" Inseam
• X-Large (US 16): 33" Waist, 44" Hips, 29.5" Inseam
Interested in a different photo on a pair of yoga leggings? Want a pair of leggings with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC