This modern farmhouse tapestry transports you to the rolling hills of the Palouse, a region of southeastern Washington and north central Idaho. The Palouse is farm country. The hills you see produce more lentils, wheat, and garbanzo beans than any other area of the United States. The Palouse farmland is paradise in the spring and early summer. The fields are a beautiful deep green and when the wind blows the hills look alive from the movement of the crops. Walking almost the fields you can hear the leaves softly rustling against each other and it almost seems like they are whispering secrets in your ear.
• Made of lightweight fabric for easy hanging.
• Hand sewn with finished edges for a clean look that makes the artwork the center of attention.
• Made to order at a professional printing lab to reduce waste and ensure each product is made with care.
• Life happens, luckily tapestries are machine washable. Just use a gentle cycle with cold water and tumble dry on low.
• Processing time is currently 3-5 business days.
• Small - 60 x 51 Inches
• Medium - 80 x 68 Inches
• Large - 104 x 88 Inches
Interested in a different photo on a wall tapestry? Want a tapestry wall hanging with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC