This mushroom throw pillow features a photo of a wild mushroom growing on an Alaskan mountain. Summer rains are a part of daily life on Kodiak Island, Alaska. Fog will touch the ground and the sea and sit for days. A slow steady drizzle will fall from the sky for weeks on end. This wet weather is an important part of our ecosystem, it supports all life on our island. The rain sustains this tiny mushroom growing in the lush green mountain alpine. ⠀
• Printed on both sides
• Made to order at a professional printing lab
• Processing time is currently 3-5 business days
Indoor Pillow Details:
• Made of cotton twill, a soft fabric that photos print beautifully on
• A concealed zipper at the bottom makes installation easy
• Available in six sizes as a pillow cover or a pillow with an alternative down insert
Outdoor Pillow Details:
• Made of polyester poplin fabric and filled with alternative down
• Treated for UV, water, and mildew resistance
• Available in four sizes and sewn closed
• X-Small - 14 x 14 Inches
• Small - 16 x 16 Inches
• Medium - 14 x 20 Inches
• Large - 18 x 18 Inches
• X-Large - 20 x 20 Inches
• XX-Large - 26 x 26 Inches
Interested in a different photo on a throw pillow? Want a pillow cover with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC