These nature yoga leggings transport you to a breathtaking Alaskan evening. The old saying "red sky at night, sailors' delight" is certainly true for summers nights in Alaska. Alaskan summer sunsets happen at around 2 am and our fishermen often don't stop working until the light is gone. These incredibly colorful sunsets signal the end of a long days work for sailors of Alaska. After taking a moment to soak in the beauty surrounding them they will crash in their bunks for a few hours until sunrise.
• Made of performance wear fabric that is manufactured with sustainable practices that uses 70% less water and energy than traditional fabric production
• Durable and stretchy for maximum comfort that retains its shape over time
• A stretchy elastic waistband makes these shorts very easy to move in
• Hand sewn and printed and will not fade after washing
• Care is easy! Machine wash cold, and tumble on low or hang to dry
• Made to order at a professional textile lab
• Processing time is currently 7-14 business days
3/4 length carpi leggings are available upon request.
• X-Small (US 0-2): 24" Waist, 35" Hips, 28.5" Inseam
• Small (US 4-6): 26" Waist, 37" Hips, 28.5" Inseam
• Medium (US 8-10): 28" Waist, 49" Hips, 29" Inseam
• Large (US 12-14): 31" Waist, 42" Hips, 29.5" Inseam
• X-Large (US 16): 33" Waist, 44" Hips, 29.5" Inseam
Interested in a different photo on a pair of yoga leggings? Want a pair of leggings with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC