This rustic farmhouse tapestry features a photo of a lone tree in the middle of a wheat field near Pullman, Washington. Pullman sits on the Palouse, the United States' number one region for wheat production. Spring is the most beautiful time of year on the Palouse. The fields turn a bright green color and when the wind blows, which it often does, the movement of the wheat makes the landscape look like a rolling ocean. This tree stands tall amongst the ocean of wheat, withstanding the fierce winds of each season. ⠀
• Made of lightweight fabric for easy hanging.
• Hand sewn with finished edges for a clean look that makes the artwork the center of attention.
• Made to order at a professional printing lab to reduce waste and ensure each product is made with care.
• Life happens, luckily tapestries are machine washable. Just use a gentle cycle with cold water and tumble dry on low.
• Processing time is currently 3-5 business days.
• Small - 60 x 51 Inches
• Medium - 80 x 68 Inches
• Large - 104 x 88 Inches
Interested in a different photo on a wall tapestry? Want a tapestry wall hanging with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC