This sailing skirt features a photo of the sun setting on a cannery dock on Kodiak Island. These docks may be old, but they have lots of heart. They are one of the liveliest places in the town of Kodiak, constantly offloading commercially caught seafood from around the island. Cannery workers, fishermen, and families bustle about getting the boats ready to go back out on the ocean. You can feel a strong sense of community here. Everyone wants the boats to be successful and everyone pitches in to help. This print reminds you to find the beauty in your community.
• Made of performance wear fabric that is manufactured with sustainable practices that uses 70% less water and energy than traditional fabric production
• Fits between mid thigh and knee depending on height
• Durable and stretchy for maximum comfort that retains its shape over time
• A stretchy elastic waistband makes this skirt very easy to move in
• Hand sewn and printed and will not fade after washing
• Care is easy! Machine wash cold, and tumble on low or hang to dry
• Made to order at a professional textile lab
• Processing time is currently 7-14 business days
• X-Small: Waist 24" Hips 35"
• Small: Waist 26" Hips 37"
• Medium: Waist 28" Hips 39"
• Large: Waist 31" Hips 42"
• X-Large: Waist 33" Hips 44"
Pencil skirt available upon request.
Interested in a different photo on a skirt? Want a skirt with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC