This sea foam photography print transports you to a beach in Fort Abercrombie State Park in Kodiak, Alaska. The beaches on the outer parts of Kodiak Island have smooth rocks, worn down by endless waves sending them crashing against each other. These rocks feel wonderful on the bottoms of your feet when they are warmed by the sun on a summer day. Although the ocean can be fierce with its incredible power, it also gives us wonderful gifts.
This print is available on photo paper, metal, or canvas. All prints are made to order at a professional printing lab. Processing time is currently 3-5 business days.
Photo Print Details:
- Printed on professional grade matte paper
- Available in six sizes
- Photos are unmatted and unframed
- No markings on the actual photo, only the shop name printed on the back
Metal Print Details:
- The photo is infused onto lightweight aluminum with rounded corners
- The colors are extremely clear and vibrant on these prints
- Easily cleanable surface
- Ready to go straight from the box to your wall with a simple tack or frame hook
- Print wraps around the 1.5 inch sides
- Printed on thick archival grade canvas for long lasting durability
- pH neutral and acid free meaning no yellowing with time
- Stretched over beveled pine that does not warp of bow
- Sawtooth hanging hardware included
- X-Small - 6x4 Inches
- Small - 12X8 Inches
- Medium - 18x12 Inches
- Large - 24x16 Inches
- X-Large - 30x20 Inches
- XX-Large - 36x24 Inches
- XXX-Large 40 x 27 Inches
Interested in this photo on one of my products? Choose any product in my store and I can create a custom item for you.
If you have any special requests please feel free to contact me.
©Laura G Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC