These tree root leggings feature a black and white photo of gnarled tree roots along the Elk Creek riverbed. Elk Creek flows through the forests of Northern Idaho, carrying the snow melt out of the mountains. In the springtime, when the creek runs high, it washes the soil away from the roots of trees, leaving them bare and bracing against the river rocks. This impressive display of the forces of nature allows hikers to view the intricacies of the trees' roots systems during the summer and fall when the water level drops.
• Made of performance wear fabric that is manufactured with sustainable practices that uses 70% less water and energy than traditional fabric production
• Durable and stretchy for maximum comfort that retains its shape over time
• A stretchy elastic waistband makes these shorts very easy to move in
• Hand sewn and printed and will not fade after washing
• Care is easy! Machine wash cold, and tumble on low or hang to dry
• Made to order at a professional textile lab
• Processing time is currently 7-14 business days
3/4 length carpi leggings are available upon request.
• X-Small (US 0-2): 24" Waist, 35" Hips, 28.5" Inseam
• Small (US 4-6): 26" Waist, 37" Hips, 28.5" Inseam
• Medium (US 8-10): 28" Waist, 49" Hips, 29" Inseam
• Large (US 12-14): 31" Waist, 42" Hips, 29.5" Inseam
• X-Large (US 16): 33" Waist, 44" Hips, 29.5" Inseam
Interested in a different photo on a pair of yoga leggings? Want a pair of leggings with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC