This women's hiking skirt features a photo of the Carson Range in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The Carson Range provides a beautiful view for hikers along the Mount Tallac trail. This trail is one of the most popular trails in South Tahoe, and for good reason. The views from the ridge are breathtaking and get increasingly better as you climb. The snow capped mountains in the distance have a comforting and strong presence. They seem to guide you as you head towards your destination.
• Made of performance wear fabric that is manufactured with sustainable practices that uses 70% less water and energy than traditional fabric production
• Fits between mid thigh and knee depending on height
• Durable and stretchy for maximum comfort that retains its shape over time
• A stretchy elastic waistband makes this skirt very easy to move in
• Hand sewn and printed and will not fade after washing
• Care is easy! Machine wash cold, and tumble on low or hang to dry
• Made to order at a professional textile lab
• Processing time is currently 7-14 business days
• X-Small: Waist 24" Hips 35"
• Small: Waist 26" Hips 37"
• Medium: Waist 28" Hips 39"
• Large: Waist 31" Hips 42"
• X-Large: Waist 33" Hips 44"
Pencil skirt available upon request.
Interested in a different photo on a skirt? Want a skirt with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC