This women's ocean skirt transports you to a summer night on Kodiak Island. The sun is setting behind Pillar Mountain in a blaze of color. There is no wind and the sky, mountains, and windmills at the top of Pillar all reflect in the glassy ocean water. You can hear the occasional sea bird call but other than that all is quiet and calm.
• Made of performance wear fabric that is manufactured with sustainable practices that uses 70% less water and energy than traditional fabric production
• Fits between mid thigh and knee depending on height
• Durable and stretchy for maximum comfort that retains its shape over time
• A stretchy elastic waistband makes this skirt very easy to move in
• Hand sewn and printed and will not fade after washing
• Care is easy! Machine wash cold, and tumble on low or hang to dry
• Made to order at a professional textile lab
• Processing time is currently 7-14 business days
• X-Small: Waist 24" Hips 35"
• Small: Waist 26" Hips 37"
• Medium: Waist 28" Hips 39"
• Large: Waist 31" Hips 42"
• X-Large: Waist 33" Hips 44"
Pencil skirt available upon request.
Interested in a different photo on a skirt? Want a skirt with a personalized name or quote?
Looking to buy in bulk for wholesale?
Questions? Concerns ? Contact Me!
Please read my FAQ before ordering.
©Laura Langfitt, Griffing Designs, LLC